Create the Life You’ve Always Wanted … at Work and at Home
The Comprehensive Professional Development
Tired of difficult people dragging you down and affecting your performance? Master the skills that will put you back in control.
To get the life you want, you can’t sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to put yourself in the driver’s seat. That means making conscious choices about everything
in your life … from how you choose to communicate with the difficult people in your life to how you treat your body.
This powerful training kit for individuals gives you a comprehensive source of guidance for making conscious choices at work – and at home. You’ll receive:
- Conscious Communication®: Bringing Out the Best in People at Their Worst audio training program. This exciting 4-CD audio program takes you on a deeper exploration of the concepts and techniques delivered in the international best-selling book. Digitally recorded at a full-day, live seminar taught by Dr. Brinkman, this popular audio program gives you front-row seat to his high-energy, entertaining teachings about the 10 most difficult people you’ll encounter … and how to properly deal with their challenging behaviors.
- Dealing with People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst paperback book. An international bestseller published in 20 languages, this classic book delivers a detailed look at the proven strategies and easy-to-use action steps to cope with the difficult people in your life.
- Dealing with People You Can’t Stand: The Ultimate Desk Reference. Ever find yourself at a loss trying to remember the right way to deal with the difficult people in your life? Dealing with People You Can’t Stand: The Ultimate Desk Reference summarizes the 10 most problematic behaviors exhibited by “difficult” people – as well as the specific strategies you should use to defuse each. You’ll get two concise pages addressing each behavior.
- Life by Design: Making Wise Choices in a Mixed-Up World paperback book. Complete with personal stories, real-life examples, and revealing exercises, this powerful book helps you create a personal plan for bringing out the best in yourself regardless of the challenges life throws your way. Develop the new attitudes and habits that give you more energy, richer relationships and
a better quality of life. Life by Design: Making Lifestyle Choices that Contribute to Better Physical and Emotional Health audio training program. This informationpacked audio program and accompanying workbook teach you how to consciously your life in a way that promotes optimum physical, emotional, and mental well-being – regardless of what fate hands you.
- Love Thy Customer: Creating Delight, Preventing Dissatisfaction, and Pleasing Your Hardest-to-Please Customer paperback book. Learn how to shift the way you approach customer service. By viewing the process from the Customer's point of view, you’ll discover how their subtle actions and words can make all the difference between great service and ho-hum service. Discover the extra steps needed to please and recover angry or upset Customers.
ABOUT DR. RICK BRINKMAN
Life by Design co-author Dr. Rick Brinkman has devoted his career to helping people create lives of greater fulfillment, balance and achievement. By mastering principles of conscious living, his clients and students unlock the secret to leading lives filled with purpose and passion. After earning his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, OR, Dr. Rick opened his practice specializing in mind / body medicine. He soon discovered how critical a sense of fulfillment with life is for wellness. Helping clients to tap into and rewrite their metabeliefs – the deep, subconscious beliefs about where we think we fit into the grand scheme of the universe – produced astonishing improvements in mental and emotional health, as well as physical well-being. Clarifying values, setting goals, and taking action became standard components in Dr. Rick’s treatment plans when addressing depression, low energy and other wellness issues. In Life by Design, he reunites with co-author Dr. Rick Kirschner to teach people how to apply these and other principles of conscious living to achieve the lives of their dreams. Click here to read more about Dr. Rick.
- Dealing With People You Can't Stand
- How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst
4 Audio CDs
- Dealing with People You Can’t Stand
- Dealing with People: The Desk Reference
Spiral bound and self standing, 24 page Desk Reference
- Love Thy Customer
- Life by Design
- Life by Design
4 audio CDs and workbook
Professional Development Package
$147.00Separately a $167.50 value. SAVE $18.70
30 day money back guarantee.
Train your team. Bulk discounts are available online or by calling 503-635-4145.