THE CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION DO-IT-YOURSELF TRAINING KIT
A Budget-Friendly System to Teach Employees How to Improve Communication and Deal with Problem Behaviors … Even If You’re Not a Professional Trainer
“Our first group recently completed Dr. Rick’s Conscious Communication program. We are forever changed. We laughed together. We learned together. We discovered how and when the way we communicate inhibits rather than enhances communication. We discussed and tried Dr. Rick’s strategies for improving and we were successful! As the facilitator of the group, I found the DVD and class materials made it easy.”
Martha Denton, Ed.M., RNC
Director of Education
Peace River Regional Medical Center
Port Charlotte, Florida
Your training budget may be tight, but it hasn’t eliminated your need for training. In fact, most companies find that now – more than ever – employees need help dealing with difficult people.
The Conscious Communication® Do-It-Yourself Training Kit empowers your team with the skills they need – even if you don’t have the budget to hire a professional trainer. The program is designed to be delivered by any manager within your organization … or even a team member. You receive 8 hours of training to help your employees learn the strategies to transform and prevent the most common problem behaviors, including:
- Tanks attacks
- Grenades tantrums
- No People
- Yes & Maybe Behavior
- Nothing Behavior
The Conscious Communication® Do-It-Yourself Training Kit consists of:
- A 2.5 hour DVD video training by Dr. Rick broken down into bite size modules
- A 115 page facilitators guide with complete instructions with lesson plans specifying which DVD chapter to watch, which exercises to lead, and what questions to ask … as well as how long each module will take. All you need to do is follow the instructions.
- 10 individual participant's kits (additional kits purchased separately).
Each Participant's Kit consists of:
- A 150 page workbook with both exercises, written assessments, and the perfect level of notes based on the video. The notes are the perfect balance of specific understandable information and bulleted easy access for later reference.
- A spiral bound desk reference, made to stand on a desk and present a summary page for each of the red zone behaviors.
- A copy of the book as published by McGraw-Hill: Dealing With People You Can't Stand, How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst
The course is designed to be done in a 4 to 8 week format depending how much time you can dedicate each week. You show one of the 8 to 10 minute modules of video and then do the corresponding discussions and exercises as suggested in the facilitators guide.
Our experience with this program is it is life changing in terms of communication behavior.
Once you have purchased the Facilitator's Guide and the DVD (which comes with ten participant kits), you can continue to use the Guide and DVD to do other trainings and just purchase additional individual participant kits for each trainee.
Introductory price of $997 includes the Facilitators Guide, the DVD, and 11 participant kits, shipping included
Additional participant kits are $40 each.
For more information contact:
Dr. Rick Brinkman