Life by Design: Making Lifestyle Choices that Contribute to Better Physical and Emotional Health
Audio Program and Workbook
Most people live life in reaction, responding to whatever happens to them. But you can live differently – you can live a “Life by Design.” That is, you can consciously live in your life in a way that promotes optimum physical, emotional, and mental well-being – regardless of what fate hands you.
The culmination of his 20-year career in mind/body medicine, Life by Design is taught by Dr. Rick Brinkman. Known for his award-winning style of Education through Entertainment, Dr. Rick engages listeners so they receive – and retain – his life changing lessons. This high-energy audio program and accompanying guidebook is full of ideas to help you:
- Clarify your priorities and take action on fulfilling them
- Dump old baggage and beliefs that hold you back from fulfilling your true potential
- Use your mind on purpose to break old habits and create healthy new ones
- Increase your physical energy
- Create relationships that support having a life by design
- Successfully navigate life transitions such as marriage, divorce, birth, death, job loss, career changes and more.
Popular with high school and college students, the program is ideal for anyone who feels rudderless … as well as anyone who wants to move forward with confidence, regardless of what comes their way.
How You’ll Benefit:
- Feel a greater sense of empowerment and control
- Confidently steer your life toward your goals, no matter what obstacles appear in your way
- Achieve a greater sense of abundance and gratitude … starting immediately
- Enjoy greater happiness and fulfillment
ABOUT DR. RICK BRINKMAN
Life by Design co-author Dr. Rick Brinkman has devoted his career to helping people create lives of greater fulfillment, balance and achievement. By mastering principles of conscious living, his clients and students unlock the secret to leading lives filled with purpose and passion.
After earning his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, OR, Dr. Rick opened his practice specializing in mind / body medicine. He soon discovered how critical a sense of fulfillment with life is for wellness. Helping clients to tap into and rewrite their metabeliefs – the deep, subconscious beliefs about where we think we fit into the grand scheme of the universe – produced astonishing improvements in mental and emotional health, as well as physical well-being. Clarifying values, setting goals, and taking action became standard components in Dr. Rick’s treatment plans when addressing depression, low energy and other wellness issues.
In Life by Design, he reunites with co-author Dr. Rick Kirschner to teach people how to apply these and other principles of conscious living to achieve the lives of their dreams. Click here to read more about Dr. Rick.
Life By Design
Brinkman, 4 CDs and workbook, Careertrack, 4 1/2 hours