Join the McGraw-Hill Business Webinar Series!
Get expert advice from Dr. Rick Brinkman, author of Dealing with Meetings You Can't Stand!
The webinar will be on October 4th, 2017 at 3 pm EST.
The word “meeting” often elicits audible groans. A recent Harris Poll found that our Number One obstacle to getting work done is having to go to meetings. Dr. Rick Brinkman, McGraw-Hill author, speaker, and communication expert has found the cure! His powerful strategies are proven to transform the conference room into a hub of energy and action.
Dr. Rick is known for his “Educating through Entertainment” style, so buckle up for an engaging webinar where you will learn:
- Why we should approach a meeting like an airplane flight.
- How to question a meeting’s existence and eliminate the unnecessary.
- How to balance participation so assertive people don’t dominate and passive people contribute.
- How to handle sniping, whining, negativity, know-it-alls and people who never say anything.
- How to move a group to Holographic Thinking and eliminate conflict.
- How to craft the ideal agenda, stick to it, and start and end on time every time.
- How to create masterful virtual meetings.
About the Book: The proven process for making the most of every business meeting―from the coauthor of the international bestseller Dealing with People You Can’t Stand