Dealing with Difficult People: 24 Lessons for Bringing Out the Best in Everyone Personal Handbook
The “Cliff’s Notes” Version of the International Bestseller for Dealing with Difficult People
Stop letting unpleasant people interfere with your performance – or your happiness. Use this handy guide to quickly diagnose what’s making the difficult people be so challenging … and then identify how to best deal with them.
A concise companion to the international best-seller Dealing With People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst, this handbook includes a concise, two-page summarize for each of the top 10 difficult behaviors you’ll encounter at work and elsewhere in your life. You’ll discover how to:
- Reduce your irritation and stress by understanding what’s making the difficult people in your life act the way they do
- Quickly identify which bothersome behavior you’re being confronted with
- Pick the best strategies for dealing with the particular behavior that’s troubling you
- Cultivate the 9 take-charge skills that prevent people from becoming difficult
How You’ll Benefit:
- Have quick access to the powerful strategies you need to effectively deal with difficult people (it’s like having your own set of “Cliff’s Notes”)
- Remain centered and in control when difficult people intrude on your life
- Become a more effective communicator … even in the most difficult situations
ABOUT DR. RICK BRINKMAN
Dealing with Difficult People Co-Author Dr. Rick Brinkman is one of today’s leading experts in effective communications. Through his popular books, videos, speeches and seminars, he has taught millions of people worldwide how to his use innovative and highly effective Conscious Communication ® strategies to deal with difficult people and create more harmonious, productive relationships.
Dealing with Difficult People Handbook
$12.95, Shipping Included
Brinkman & Kirschner, McGraw-Hill, Hardcover, 108 pages (also available in Softcover)
Train your team. Bulk discount information is here.