Dealing With People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst Audiobook read by the authors
Learn the Art of Dealing with Difficult People While on the Go
Difficult people are everywhere. And now you can make sure that you’re prepared to deal with them … regardless of where they pop up.
Order your copy of Dealing With People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst audiobook version (MacMillan Audio 2010) and you’ll have convenient, on-the-go access to the strategies that have been helping readers worldwide since 1994.
• How difficult people think and why they act the way they do
• How to proactively pave the way to turn conflict into cooperation
• How to accurately diagnose the dynamics in difficult relationships and conversations … so you can easily adapt your communication
How You’ll Benefit:
• Get more done in less time. Audiobooks let you turn downtime – like commuting, working out and even doing the dishes – into learning time. So you can improve your skills without giving up personal time.
• Reinforce your learning. The more ways you take in information, the more content you absorb and retain. This new version of the international bestselling book puts the power of audio learning in your hands.
• Easily review key sections. Each chapter is conveniently split into multiple sections, so you can easily review key sections without having to search.
ABOUT DR. RICK BRINKMAN
Dealing With People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst co-author Dr. Rick Brinkman is one of today’s leading experts in effective communications. Through his popular books, videos, speeches and seminars, he has taught millions of people worldwide how to his use innovative and highly effective Conscious Communication ® strategies to deal with difficult people and create more harmonious, productive relationships.