Telecare: Giving Great Customer Service Over the Telephone
An Audio Training Program to Help Reduce Employee Stress and Improve Customer Satisfaction
Telecare is not your father's training audio! It is performed in the entertaining Drs. Brinkman & Kirschner style using skits and actors to illustrate the skills. When people enjoy the training, it causes them to remember!
- How to identify and avoid the '7 Sins of Customer Service'
- The Multiple Roles Of A Telecare Provider: Host, Detective, Healer, Teacher, Advocate
- 6 ways to adjust your attitude and regain your perspective
- Specific ways to deal with English as second language and cultural differences
- How to put people on hold with irritating them
- Magic words you can use to calm hotheads
- The 8-Step Path To Successful Phone Sales
- Inspiring Superior Performance From Your Team
How You’ll Benefit:
- Ways to prevent many of the needless complications that can make your job unpleasant and overwhelming
- Tools and techniques to use when you are confronted with special challenges, including language barriers, cultural differences, and out-of-control callers
- How to get inside the minds of difficult callers, defuse anger, soothe anxieties, and create a win-win plan of action that offers them results
- Strategies that encourage customers to stay on the line, pay serious attention to your offer, and act on what you're saying
- The single most important way to make a lasting, positive impression on a caller
- Techniques that help you relate to the customer by adjusting your role as a customer service provider; become the host, teacher, detective, healer, or advocate
ABOUT DR. RICK BRINKMAN
Dr. Rick Brinkman is one of today’s leading experts in effective communications. Through his popular books, videos, speeches and seminars, he has taught millions of people worldwide how to his use innovative and highly effective Conscious Communication ® strategies to deal with difficult people and create more harmonious, productive relationships – at work and at home.