LIFE BY DESIGN
BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN YOURSELF
Some clients have nicknamed this program, "How to Get a Life." Dr. Rick shows people how to organize for success, establish clear priorities, separate work and personal time, recover time to do what is important and eliminate procrastination. It is based on Dr. Rick’s book by the same name and also by his many years as a counselor in private practice, helping people remove the obstacles to moving forward on what is dear to them in life.
Life By Design shows attendees how to:
- Recognize, clarify and stick to priorities
- Master being here in the now, and eliminating low priorities
- Use time management techniques and recover time for what is important
- Understand how health and energy is connected to feeling in control
- Recognize and dump pseudo-procrastination
- Establish clear priorities
- Recover time to do what is important
- Eliminate procrastination
Dr. Rick’s program assists attendees in learning personal skills they can apply to both their work and personal lives. This is a thought provoking, feel-good program, with a depth of content that impacts people's lives whether they experience it in a keynote, breakout, half-day, or full-day format.
And because it is filled with his trademark style of humor and memorable stories, many clients have used it to finish off an event on a positive personal message. Consider creating a special event by scheduling a book signing/Meet the Author following the program.