CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION® SECRETS
Increasing your Influence, Turn Conflict into Cooperation
You may realize the importance of a particular project or idea, but how do you communicate effectively to others so that it is not only understood, but embraced? There are many verbal and nonverbal clues that persuasive people utilize to influence and motivate others.
This program pulls back the curtain on effective communication and reveals the skills you unconsciously use when communication is working so that you can use them on purpose in your most challenging of relationships. Audience members find half the conflict in their lives magically disappears when they apply the strategies shared in this energetic keynote.
Over the years, I have noticed ten skills/strategies/attitudes that - when you become conscious of them and use on purpose - you will immediately wipe out half of the conflict in your life. You'll also find yourself becoming more persuasive, easily getting others to realize the importance of a particular project or idea. Even better, you already use these skills unconsciously so it simply becomes a matter of consciously applying them to new situations.
Conscious Communication Secrets deliver:
- Communication skills that intentionally produce the results you desire
- The language of influence that positively affects the behavior of team members on a daily basis
- Differing communication advantages inherent in face-to-face, telephone and written communications
- The language of influence skills in advancing group communications
- How to choose the right format and timing for the message
- This is a powerful stand-alone program ideal as a keynote, half-day to full day and able to deliver even more success when coupled with other popular programs that Dr. Brinkman offers.
This is a powerful stand-alone program ideal as a keynote, half-day or full day program and is able to deliver even more success when coupled with other popular programs that Dr. Brinkman offers.
"Immediately after attending the Conscious Communicator workshop with Rick, I spent 33 minutes on the phone with a client listening my way through a crisis using the modeling technique I had just learned a few minutes earlier. The conversation went from them being ready to quit their program to their breathing more gently and embracing this difficult assignment with a newfound confidence. Thank you for giving me some simply significant tools for my communication tool kit!“
DIRECTOR, MBA EXECUTIVE TRACK PROGRAM, GEORGE FOX UNIVERSITY